Charles J. Rodman, MD is a trained cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon. Dr. Rodman received his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in 1973 and received general surgery training at the prestigious University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston (1973–1978) with Dr. James “Red” Duke.
He continued with cardiac, vascular, and thoracic surgery training at the Texas Heart Institute in Houston (1978–1980) with Dr. Denton A. Cooley. Dr. Rodman began his surgery private practice in 1980. In 2003, Dr. Rodman devoted his practice to the treatment of venous insufficiency, including vein surgery, endovenous radiofrequency ablation, and venous disease research.
Dr. Rodman has a long and distinguished career in treating venous diseases. He is currently seeing patients in our Corpus Christi Clinic. You can schedule an schedule an appointment with Dr. Rodman, please fill out a request form or give us a call.
Dr. Rodman’s Memberships and Recognitions
- Dr. Rodman is a founding member of Cooley Hands, a professional medical society comprised of cardiovascular surgeons trained by Dr. Denton A. Cooley, M.D
- He is a member of the Denton A. Cooley Cardiovascular Surgical Society, which is comprised of over 800 physicians in 49 countries.
- Dr. Rodman is also a member of American College of Phlebology and the American Venous Forum, two of the leading bodies on venous research and treatment.
- Dr. Rodman was the recipient of the International Society of Endovascular Specialists Milestone Award in February, 2008.
- He was recognized as America’s Top Surgeons by the Consumer’s Research Council of America in 2009.