Dr. Sheri Macrino is a board-certified interventional radiologist, who completed her medical degree at Penn State University College of Medicine and did her residency training in diagnostic radiology. She then completed a fellowship in interventional radiology within the West Penn Allegheny Health System in Pittsburgh.
Dr. Macrino has extensive experience diagnosing and treating Venous Insufficiency and related disorders. Prior to VasCare, Dr. Macrino served as assistant medical director of an outpatient imaging and vein center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Most recently, Dr. Sheri Macrino was a part of a group vascular practice in the Houston area. Outside of work, she likes to work out, travel and spend time with her husband and dogs.
Dr. Sheri Macrino’s Memberships and Recognitions
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology
- CAQ Certification: American Board of Radiology – Vascular /Interventional Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) 2007- Current
- American College of Radiology (ACR) 2007- Current
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) 2011- Current
- American College of Phlebology (ACP) 2014- Current