VasCare specializes in advanced,
minimally invasive vascular procedures
The VasCare Advantage
- I loved my experience at VasCare. The entire staff were great. Very caring. The doctor spends time with you explaining what will be done to fix your problems I have no negative symptoms since my treatment. My legs are doing great. I had procedures done on both of my legs in November and we took a family vacation to Disney for Christmas. My Fitbit tracked me walking an average of 8 miles per day. No problem. I had a wonderful experience by caring professionals who knew exactly what they were doing.Sherry F.
- I love all of the staff and Dr. Lee is great, he is very funny. They all made me feel so comfortable and I can already notice a decrease of leg pain and swelling.Alice S.
- I had been having issues with my legs that resulted in thrombophlebitis. I had surgery on my legs just a little over 3 weeks ago, and they have never felt better. Dr. Gutierrez is extremely professional and makes his patients feel comfortable – prior to and during – the procedures. You provided me a whole different perspective on getting shots. I will always refer to them from now on as little ouchies.Brian R.
- I would recommend VasCare to others because of the professional and courteous staff.Marian B.
- Everyone in the office is great. Dr. Lee is very patient and always takes the time needed to explain everything to me. The staff is very comforting and pays a lot of attention to me.Mercedes O.
- Dr. Lee & the staff are phenomenal. They have been great at communicating before, during and after my procedure. I have been very impressed from my initial visit.Patricia F.
- I was very impressed by the staff and the doctor. You have bad veins? Dr. G is the answer! Felt like “Home.” 100% healed – no pain.William S.
- After some time with such heaviness in my legs and struggling up stairs, I can’t believe how light my right leg feels only 2 days after the procedure. The leg already feels a few pounds lighter than the left leg. Thank you for making this a relief and this chance to have better mobility and physical activity.Angela C.
I was initially referred to VasCare by my family physician for the evaluation and treatment of thrombophlebitis and bulging varicose veins. I was also experiencing aching, painful legs that fatigued easily. I often noticed swollen ankles and throbbing along with itching and burning sensations near big ropey varicose veins. After undergoing the treatments in their office, all the symptoms that I initially presented with disappeared. Not to mention the bulging veins on my left leg are gone. The biggest thing I can say is that now my body gets tired before my legs do when I am running and on patrol.
The entire office staff is extremely personable and one can tell that they really enjoy the jobs that they do. I am so impressed with your surgical expertise and how you treat your patients that I am promoting VasCare to shipmates that may need it as well as my mother back home in Cleveland, Ohio who definitely could benefit.
-Brian R., Petty Officer First Class